Sotogrande is an idyllic place in the South of Spain that offers high-level activities, apart from being the epicentre of polo in Spain and receiving the best players in the world, including Adolfo Cambiaso, Pelon Stirling, Juan Martin Nero and Facundo Pieres, among others.
Sotogrande comes as a unique place for all the family, combining the countryside, the sea and the mountains.
Sotogrande and the province of Cadiz has some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, many of them with beach restaurants in which you can enjoy our wonderful Spanish specialities. Besides the beach restaurants there is a wide range of local gastronomy on offer from Italian to Japanese to Argentinian grills.
- Cancha II- immerse yourself in a true polo experience and eat the finest foods from Argentina with beautiful views of the polo pitches of Ayala Polo Club.
- Gigi Beach - dining on the beach.
- Hotel Maritimo- views of the port
- KE bar - Breakfast, Lunch or dinner next to the boats in the port.
- Trattoria Portobello - in the port.
- Petit Bistro - Breakfast and lunch- health foods.
Sport in Sotogrande
Sotogrande is all about sport and outdoor life. Sailing, tennis, fishing, watersports and in particular kitesurf are popular and people come from all over the world to practice these in Sotogrande and surroundings. Sotogrande and southern Spain are also very famous for just about anything to do with horses and we have some of the most famous golf courses in Europe (Valderrama, La Reserva) as well as great routes for cycling and mountain biking. All of this is available in an amazing climate in all seasons.
Discover South of Spain
Andalucia is a very popular holiday destination, from the amazing beaches of Cadiz and Tarifa to the beautiful modern city of Malaga and the historical gems Granada and Cordoba and Seville. There is also tax free shopping in Gibraltar and skiing in the Sierra Nevada all within short driving distance.
- Tarifa - Beaches, Kite surfing, shopping, Restaurants. See driving direction from Iridike Polo
- Ronda - Enjoy the Vineyards, the oldest bullring in Spain, the Plaza de la duquesa or the famous Puente Nuevo views. See driving direction from Iridike Polo
- Gibraltar - Visit the Rock of Gibraltar and St. Michael’s Caves and visit the resident monkeys. Don't forget the Great Siege Tunnels (WWII), and Botanical Gardens. Also you can see dolphins and whales or visit Main Street for shopping or enjoy the food. See driving direction from Iridike Polo
- Cádiz - A full of history place where you can find good wine and fish. See driving direction from Iridike Polo.
- Jerez - International location typical spanish, full of Vineyards and traditional familiar wine cellars. See driving direction from Iridike Polo
- Málaga - Don't miss out on one the trendiest cities in Spain. Visit the Alcazaba, enjoy shopping and eating tapas or typical fried fish in Muelle 1. See driving direction from Iridike Polo
- Granada - Discover the precious historical building, La Alhambra from Granada. Taste the most famous tapas in Andalusia or sky in Sierra Nevada. See driving direction from Iridike Polo